It is compatible with the following iPhone devices
- Apple iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 5Se, 6, 6S
To install the application on your mobile, follow the steps below :
1. To install the application :
Scan the qr code, which located on the top side of the projector (NOT the QR code with the logo Cardboard).
In any case, follow the instructions on the mobile screen .
2. Install the application “Google Cardboard” from the App Store.
3. “Run” the Google app Cardboard and when prompted to scan the QR code at the top of the projector. Close Google Cardboard application.
4. Start the Appollo application and browse the Temple of Epikourios Appollo, one of the most important and most imposing temples of antiquity and the Unesco World Heritage Site.
5. Open and select the desired language, from the top right corner of the screen .
6. Press START and enjoy the sophisticated virtual reality experience offered by Epeikon.
7. During your tour start and stop tour ( walking ) instant downloading and after releasing us your magnetic projector button.
8. Points of interest are scattered on the browser environment as blue circular color icons.
9. Focusing on a circular icon will change color from blue to turn yellow. Downloading instant after releasing us your magnetic projector button opens the information tab.
10. To advance to the next or previous tab, you focus on a left / right arrow buttons below the text ( where applicable ). Downloading momentarily, then release to your display device magnetic button. The tab closes focusing on image and downloading momentarily, then releasing to this magnetic button.
Note: Under the START button, you can select the level of detail desired.